Time & Location
Jul 31, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Saucedo's Backyard, 19928 Harrier Flight Trail, Pflugerville, TX 78660, USA
Good news! It looks like we are moving forward with the yearbook signing party! We are taking some precautions, so please review the following carefully:
- This is an outdoor event only. We will allow the use of bathroom but we ask that you enter, do your business, and exit as quickly as possible. If you plan to swim, please arrive ready to swim.
- Masks are optional. If you do not feel comfortable being in an outdoor event with persons not wearing masks-- please do not attend.
- Due to #2-- We ask that you do not attend if you are not feeling well. This includes, headache, stomach ache, and low grade fever without symptoms.
- We will provide cold beverages. You may bring snacks TO SHARE as long as they are individually SINGLE wrapped.
- In order to minimize handling, yearbooks will be placed on a table for signing. We will have hand sanitizer to use before and after you sign yearbooks. You will not be allowed to handle your yearbook until after 8pm to give your friends ample time to sign yearbooks. If you prefer not to set your yearbook out for signing, please e-mail Mrs. Saucedo at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know. Please note that you will not get your yearbook until after 8pm just like everyone else.
- If you choose not to attend, your yearbook will still be set out for signing. If you don't want it signed, please contact Mrs. Saucedo at the email listed in #5. If you cannot attend you can pick up your yearbook anytime AFTER this event.
- Bring a towel and lawnchair, see your friends, and have fun! But most importantly, PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING! This means: NO hugging, No roughhousing, No handshakes, No sharing food, etc. The yard is ample big for everyone to spread out accordingly.
- By RSVPing "yes" to this event, you are agreeing to follow the above listed guidelines. You also acknowledge that you are increasing your risk of exposure to COVID-19, and you agree to release FISCHETeen and the Saucedos from any and all liability. Only parents and/or teens who RSVP "yes" to this event will be allowed on premises. The Saucedo's have the right to remove from premises anyone who does not adhere to these guidelines.
Note: RSVP's will close on Friday at noon. Please RSVP before then.