Time & Location
Jun 03, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Springwoods Park, 9117 Anderson Mill Rd, Austin, TX 78729, USA
We are hosting a fun day for our homeschool community!
FISCHETeen members will lead the younger kids through a series of games designed for maximum fun and friendship building.
There WILL be dirt!
There WILL be shaving cream!
There WILL be water balloons!
There WILL be popsicles!
Moms (and dads) get to sit in the shade and enjoy the fun while visiting with other Catholic homeschooling parents.
1. Moms, bring a chair for hanging out!
2. Sunscreen for the kids! (Team hats will be provided)
3. Close-toed shoes for running (Ever try to run a 3-legged race in flip-flops?!?)
4. Towels and/or changes of clothes for the ride home are recommended!
5. Everybody bring water!
6. Your children aren't registered as participants until you fill out the Signup Genius <<HERE>>
There are 60 spots for participants (ages 4-12). If there are any openings left after the May 23rd deadline, we will open them up to Holy Family Homeschoolers.
Participants should plan to stay from 10:00 - 11:30.
FISCHETeens will need to arrive at 9:30 and stay until 12:00.